Thursday, March 7, 2013

Further Apart

時間久了
意見多了
語氣變了

Quarrel, Argument have been getting frequents among us.
In fact, argue over Not very important things.

Am I getting more serious in handling a case, a question or a solution?
Even in casual chat-ing?

What I asked for were simple, answer me or suggest a solution to a problem.
Not necessary to be helpful or the right answer, but please avoid joking.
If I were to be serious in answering, I just need a answer which is related to the question.
Not of joking which where the answer is totally not answering the question.

Both we know it is a joke, is it that I m being too sensitive to the jokes?
Or as you said, you don;t even know when did your jokes becomes not funny anymore as you used to be.

What had changed? We often questioned about it.
Is it me? I assumed it was me.

Please, do not repeatedly saying it is your fault.
It is not because of right and wrong, it is about whether it is appropriate to say something relevant or irrelevant. I am not here to blame on you, to criticize you, but to tell you what I dislike.

I know my tones, my words could be harsh,
this has been my problems as I would raise my voice in explaining to you,
which eventually taken by u as Scolding.
These happens when I m in a rush to do explanation to you.
Impatience is the thing in me when you do not understand what I was about to say.
Then, quarrel over and over again.
When can I put a full stop on this? God knows.

We had gone through a lot. It is difficult for me when our opinion are different.
Here it goes, we are getting further apart without my noticing.

I am so sorry that you are being more afraid than those day and being more careful in doing the talking with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment