Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Disagreement......

       Of all things that we had change, something just doesn't change. I am still me, dislike people to assume my thoughts or even say it as if they really know me very well..When I pointed out what I dislike, simply hope that you can notice it and try not to repeat the mistake, and you will be very defensive. Is it really because my way of interrupt you while you were expressing your opinion? or because you felt offended or disrespect from me, which is much more younger than you, telling you not to do so?
   
       Well, I am not intended to do so, if you ever felt disrespect. Can you use some words to soften or put it less "assumption" way, by using the word "I think", "maybe" ? This will be definitely sounds so much better than you start the sentence by "You do this because of .......". Do you really think this way of saying is just purely, simply is your opinion, not assuming? In that case where you sticks to OPINION, I can say nothing much. Telling you that I am not happy with assumption, not to embarrass you, it is just to remind you when you tend to stepping in my red zone.

       Typing out my feelings here is not to stress on how much I disagree with you, or humiliate you. If you happened to read this, please think over again am I being over-reactive or WE can make an adjustment. Not good to assume when you have no idea what I gone through, and as the same goes to I do not understand your life entirely too. It is good sometimes to be careful in speaking. Not to make you to be all-time worry to communicate with me, it is just less hurting me or ruining my day.

       I admitted that I had over-reacted a little which the tones were not too good. Sorry. I do not like it either, to have any argument.  When I mentioned that I do not want to discuss about it, please accept that I do not have the mood to make discussion turn into argument. I am not hanging you there by not giving elaboration. I just need more time to rethink, rephrase and process it of how to explain myself. It is tired if everything needed to be reasoned. I would appreciate much if you able to understand. Not everything has the need to be discussed in detail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment