Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sad n Happy - ^^

This morning rains..

What a cooling morning that made me refuse to wake up..
Unfortunately, I had a quiz for Organic.

As we were late for 5minutes, so we give up in buying breakfast..
Ended up I suffer for Gastric..Luckily it doesnt last long period..
Come to quiz.. I had studied it twice or more for the rxn and the naming..
Stil get wrong for the substitution.. Sigh..
Wonder am I suitable to continue in Chemistry line..

Statistic period.. Lecturer were going fast..
As we cant actually understand but copy whatever lec wrote on the whiteboard..

The funniest thg is SCLL have a very cute n funny action today when we were having our breakfast..
I was trying to test whether Wai Hoe would walk downstair jz to buy me a drink..
Me : " Wai hoe, help me to buy a Teh tarik.."
SCLL :"You want self tarik? (showing the hand with O shape moving up and down)"
Me : (blur) " Why wanna self tarik? I want teh tarik la.." 
Continue looking at her hand movement..
Erm.. 10 seconds later.. Veron n I burst into laughter..
Lolx.. Her movement erm.. looks like Masturb**** for opposite gender..
Her rxn was big when she noe abt this..

SCLL, dun like that la.. u noe when u do this, we wil shy shy de leh...
haha~~~~

Nice to have class by meeting up coursemate.. 
It wil be happy day..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment