Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Veron - ehem...

16/3/2011

This morning we have English for academic and comm..

Lecturer give us a question, ask us to wrote a paragraph, as assessment...
Facebook : Its Pro's and Con's.

After writing it, our paragraph is abt 15 to 20 rows..
Kinda worry..
We turn behind..
Me: "wai hoe, enuf d.. dun continue d, its long enuf.."
Veron : " whr got long enuf.. THat One not long enuf  leh" (神秘的奸笑著while saying)
Repeated a few times.. n 特地Emphasise on it..
I was blurred at first.. but her expression...當我給他這個表情=.=,她笑得更爽。  sigh.. 要我們不誤會也難。
Wai hoe agreed with me..

P/s: Raphael.. Really la.. Nt i that polluted her...
       I know no matter wat i say, u wont believe me de..
       cox 情人眼裡出西斯。I understand de..
       She wil be the most perfect person in ur opinion as im the Witch..

As I said, im worry abt our paragraph as others wrote a longer one..
So i call teacher..
Veron: (插嘴說)“Miss, she (pointed to me) ask whether she can eat her breakfast now?”
Me : (=.=") "no la.. Miss, i wanted to ask is our paragraph sufficient?"
暈倒。

No comments:

Post a Comment