Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A sad Evening


Today we had a last organic lab..

First i reached the lab at 2pm exactly.
Pass my part of report to my partner and she stapled it together to pass up..
Our lab lecturer.. Duno wth happen to her.. Dr. Nor*z*h B*s*r
She is famous with STRICT.. but to me it more likely to be imbalance hormone..

She scolded my partner loudly..
And wrote a word LATE in our report..
Den duno who started it, Our lec start to check everyone whether we bring cloths..
No cloths = deduct 10 marks
I didn have it.. abt 6 doesn have it..
Ruined my whole experiment mood..

Luckily that is my last exp ever in this sem 2..
Predictable.. I wont get an A for organic lab..

Stil got 3 more years to go..
but i started to feel lifeless..
Tel me how shud i continue without a passion..

1 comment:

  1. wow ... so fast no mood ka .. hoho i as a senior in life share wit u bah... find something u like to do on your free time lo ... den whenever u feel discouraged .. DO THAT FUN THING ... LOL ... it helps me alot ... thats why i watch movie so much ... =) ... takes my mind off relax it for awhile ...

    ReplyDelete